• Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • March 14, 2009 12:45
added
prices
info pages
reviews

There are quite a few collectors who have this collection in their collection:
http://www.catawiki.nl/catalogus/Strijd-om-Trig…
Today, however, I discovered that this is the reprint. I have also entered the first edition, and here it is:
http://www.catawiki.nl/catalogus/Dreiging-uit-h…
Anyone who owns the first edition must therefore remove the reprint from his/her collection/shop/list and add the 1st edition.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 204 messages
  • March 15, 2009 01:42
March 15, 2009 01:42

Is it not possible that the isb number of the reprint is identical to that of the 1st edition? And that the reprint was published in 1978, 1979 at the latest, according to my information? Could it be that Big balloon sc's album series should perhaps be called Chronological series? And the HC series with HC behind it. I wanted to review all input from Arco today (class!) But saw that almost all changes with regard to the story numbers deviated from the Matla and can now not check what the intention is, a new story number setup? I thought I was aware, but now have doubts about all the points mentioned. Please also give a neutral response.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • March 15, 2009 19:49
added
prices
info pages
reviews

What is a neutral reaction?
The entire collection area of Trigia has been taken care of by me in recent days and has been completely adapted to the Catawiki standards. Only have to do the 'Second series' by artists Frey and Woods, among others.
In other words: All stories are numbered chronologically within series V (stories of 22 pages or longer) and K (stories up to 21 pages in length).
Catawiki is not a copy of Matla, nor should it be.
I will inform Matla that he may use our numbering of Trigia. (;-)
As for the series name of Big Balloon: The series turned out not to be as chronological at the end as was announced beforehand, and since Big Balloon has not released any further Trigia albums, I have left the series names as they were…
I have inquired about the bundling with third parties. I worked in a comic shop between 1976 and 1982 and I'd be surprised if my memory failed me on this one. But of course I could be wrong. We wait.
As for the ISBN of that book: it really isn't there and we have agreed that we will only include an ISBN for items in Catawiki if it is in or on the book. Otherwise, we'll list 'None'. In addition, the Trigië albums often received new ISBNs when reprinted.
Gambling is not wise when compiling a reliable catalog.

Show original message
  • 8 messages
  • March 15, 2009 22:14
added
prices
March 15, 2009 22:14

THX ! Adapted to my collection. In the Matla of 1993 (with photos) the version you entered (without a vignette on the front cover) is also indicated as the first edition !!

Show original message
4of 4