3of 3
  • 28 messages
  • June 26, 2015 14:10
added
prices

For some time now I have come across this new message regularly.

Both when searching in "My collection" and in the catalogue.

It is very disturbing if one wants to verify whether a label has already been included in the catalog or in one's own collection. However, this is the normal procedure when importing new labels. It is also no problem if you only want to enter a few labels, but if it concerns hundreds, if not thousands, this is very disturbing. Work must be stopped indefinitely.

That's what I'm doing at the moment, no longer updating the catalog.

Please provide a solution urgently.

In my opinion, the problems with the use of selection criteria have not yet been resolved.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • June 29, 2015 12:34
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Hi Jan,

This is not a new message. It is displayed at more than 20 actions per minute towards the Catawiki server. This is to ensure that if users do a lot of actions (usually accidentally because, for example, a key gets stuck) the site does not get too heavy. It is therefore wise to see if your keyboard may need to be cleaned. I'd love to hear from you.

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 324 messages
  • May 28, 2016 14:08
added
prices
reviews

I also get this message. I have indeed been busy with my collection but I am absolutely sure that my keyboard will not hang. After getting this message last night I just tried the same action, removing Tom Sawyer from my collection. And again I immediately exceed the maximum number of requetsts. grmbl !! If I then remove another book from my collection, nothing is wrong and Catawiki will just do what I ask.

Instead of my keyboard sticking, something will get stuck with Catawiki, I suspect.

Show original message
3of 3