5of 5
  • 3 messages
  • February 06, 2015 12:55
February 06, 2015 12:55

I am a student from Namur, Belgium, and I am looking for the magazines "Allerhande" from FLANDERS, not from the Netherlands.

Of course I can move to buy these magazines.

If anyone can help me, let me know.

Sarah.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 492 messages
  • February 06, 2015 13:01
added
prices

@ Defo-Sarah28 : If you search for Allerhande in the collectors platform, you will come across catalog items there. The first one I opened also had a copy for sale in a shop. And otherwise perhaps send a request to Albert Heijn? ;-)

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • February 07, 2015 13:32
February 07, 2015 13:32

@vvanasperen: I have already sent a request to Albert Heijn (from the Netherlands) and received a negative answer. They said they don't keep a copy. So I have sent a request to "Albert Heijn Belgium" and have not yet received an answer, which is problematic, because I now have to start with my thesis.

Come in the collector's platform not all from the Netherlands? Because I absolutely must have magazines from Flanders , because I already have many magazines from the Netherlands.

Show original message
  • 1,106 messages
  • February 07, 2015 16:36
added
prices
reviews

Unfortunately for you, there are no extra expenses for Belgium for the approximately 25, B Shops of A.H, that also does not pay, it is just the N.L expenses that are divided into B

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • February 09, 2015 19:14
February 09, 2015 19:14

Day,

Is it always the case that Albert Heijn in Flanders uses the Allerhande of the Netherlands?

So how can I use the food terms Research Flanders and the Netherlands with the help of Albert Hein magazines from both countries? I have seen that 10% of the food terms in Flanders have specific Flemish names .... I must know these names ...

Really difficult!

Thank you for your answer,

Sarah.

Show original message
5of 5