4of 4
  • 6 messages
  • December 12, 2013 11:23
December 12, 2013 11:23

I want to sell my collection of publications. It concerns the album Grafiek van KOLVO (HIGRO).

I entered an example on:

http://www.catawiki.nl/catalogus/tijdschrift/tijdschrift/2360689-grafiek

I have albums 19 to 67. They are all in perfect new condition, as I have taken great care of them.

Could someone possibly give more information about the price? In addition, I would also like to know which target audience I should address + how I best sell this collection.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,398 messages
  • December 12, 2013 11:35
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Where you 'found' the image, it is for sale for € 53.

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • December 12, 2013 11:37
December 12, 2013 11:37

Dear

Thank you for your answer. Obviously I picked the image from the net. I guess there's nothing wrong with this? Otherwise I will take a photo myself.

The question is actually whether that price is 'right'. The amount is quite high, and I wonder if there are people who want to pay such amounts for the series.

As I said before, I have 19-67 of the series, all in perfect condition.

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,412 messages
  • December 12, 2013 15:04
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Then I would enter them in CataWiki and put them in your Shop if they are not already there.

Of course I picked the image from the net. I suspect there is nothing wrong with this?

Everything is wrong with that at CataWiki! Due to copyright, you should only use images of your own copy. Borrowing images from another website is therefore out of the question. So I would replace that image with an image of your own. Images from another site or with a watermark or anything other than the CataWiki C are not allowed and the item will be rejected.

And if you do make your own images, you want to make an image of the back of the magazine?

Regarding the details, you can enter the content of the magazine by clicking the link at the bottom in the parts box. That way people can also search for articles.

Show original message
4of 4