4of 4
  • 1 message
  • June 29, 2020 10:25
June 29, 2020 10:25

I have a pile of Suske en Mathes from my childhood upstairs in the attic.

I don't really have any idea which edition but I don't suspect the first edition.

Can someone tell me how much, for example, De Tamtamklopper (second edition) in two colors could still be worth?

Thanks,

Marc

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,226 messages
  • June 29, 2020 13:19
added
prices
reviews

You can look it up yourself in the catalog

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 1,909 messages
  • June 29, 2020 16:39
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Here is the 2nd edition.

But indeed, with a little searching in the catalog you can find everything yourself.

Be very critical when judging the condition of the albums. If the booklet still looks good, it is therefore not in good condition. And keep in mind that the prices listed are rarely real sales prices.

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • June 29, 2020 17:48
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Collecting is fun. If the album entered here was a recent reprint, it could be in the Kliko. Now something like a Rikkie and Wiske 1st edition in the same condition is apparently still "wanted". There are many collectors of Suske en Wiskes, but fingers crossed that the new life will be revived by the Wonder Kids, attracts visitors again and enthusiasm to replace albums dripping from adhesive tape with beautiful scans. And Marc if your album is beautiful on the outside and also on the inside, Suske en Wiske is very popular now ............ So also pay attention to buyers who want a good album for little.

In case you can see that you have a second edition (or another edition) and you see that the copy in the catalog is less, replace the photos / scans, which is nice work!

Show original message
4of 4