3of 3
  • 49 messages
  • April 01, 2020 22:22
added
prices

When looking at various parts of The Complete Dick Tracy, I noticed that the series name is 'The Library of American Comics' and the publisher IDW. After studying the books and the publisher's site I come to the conclusion that the series is called 'The Complete Dick Tracy'. The publisher is 'The Library of American Comics'. This is an imprint of IDW. Before I adjust this, please ok from an administrator so that I don't like it for nothing. I also saw that a number of parts were referred to as bundling, which does not seem to me to be correct and I am therefore adapting it.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • April 01, 2020 22:27
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Discussion about this has been on the list for some time. It is unclear whether 'Library' is indeed an imprint or whether it is a Series. The former would indeed be the easiest to streamline things, but is it correct? Normally the imprint is on the book and not the owner of the imprint.

Some parts may be bundled according to Catawiki standards, but the rules for the type of Bundling were made before this type of Series became popular.

Show original message
  • 49 messages
  • April 02, 2020 15:21
added
prices

Then I'll just leave it as it is. Now that I've looked at the colophon again, I also have doubts. There IDW stands as the publisher. The dust jacket says both LOAC and IDW.

Show original message
3of 3