3of 3
  • 856 messages
  • July 28, 2014 13:05
added
prices
reviews

Spirou from 1977 contains the story The deep sea people of the Mini-people, It indicates that Mariette, Jean (Mittéï, Hao) and Tai, William (Malik, Phénix) are the authors, with the album and it also says word Seron, Pierre indicated. Does anyone know how this works ?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 856 messages
  • July 28, 2014 13:16
added
prices
reviews

I think I already solved it myself. Printing error, in the same Spirou is also Ballad by Blue Bird, Seron is here. Switched.

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 1,909 messages
  • April 28, 2020 17:53
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Two questions and quests:

1. In Spirou weekly magazine 426 to 485 the story "The adventures of Sam" (last name Smith) runs. In our catalog this is credited to Frank Godwin . But nowhere else is that confirmed. The style may seem similar, but it is nevertheless much clearer (especially in the faces) than the work known from him.

South of the language border Godwin is also known but these adventures are not attributed to him. Only mention is "English" comic (English? from England?). Is our data wrong here? Who can say with certainty who drew Sam's adventures? There is really no signature anywhere, while other work by Godwin is usually signed.

2. In Spirou weekly magazine 545 to 562 "Ridder Parsival" is staged. Here, too, there is no signature anywhere, and no clues about the language border either. Only the avoidance "Italian comic".

Who is the noble unknown author of this story?

If anyone has more info or can find out, please do!

Show original message
3of 3