7of 7
  • 2 messages
  • November 09, 2019 11:18
November 09, 2019 11:18
I have been trying to contact Catawiki for several days to withdraw my offer on lot number 30660485, I sent several messages to customer service and tried to call last night but got no reply. I want to have my last bid removed, because it was an error; I wanted to see what the reserve price was but didn't know it worked that way; I found out three days ago that it was green, this was not the intention at all! 1200eu is not affordable for me as a student and I did not know it worked that way. I cannot reach Catawiki and the lot is now expiring in 9 and a half hours and it is still green. I am so stressed, can someone please help me ?!
Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,566 messages
  • November 09, 2019 11:28
added
prices
reviews

This is the collectors forum. We are separate from the auction site and therefore cannot do anything for you.

You will need to contact customer service again.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • November 09, 2019 11:46
added
prices
info pages
reviews

You can also call today.

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • November 09, 2019 11:47
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Ramon is in a panic and has .............. tried to reach the helpdesk for days? Can someone tell his story? . By now I understand there are plenty of so-called bidders who disrupt the auctions and, unless I'm mistaken, this does not include this gentleman. That no one from the Forum can help him is 2, that's right, that's up to Catawiki auctions according to its conditions.

Mr Ramon: there is also a possibility on the Forum to report in "any place for reporting problems with the auction". And you have already reported something and especially save print screens / data of your texts. Nobody knows whether that will help, after all if someone bids there is always a warning "only bids are binding". Catawiki is always careful with that. By the way, you forget 1 thing, the seller also has interests and if a highest bidder does not pay (or cannot pay) then the seller has a problem and also Catawiki employees who are in between.

Hope for you there are other serious bidders who can estimate the value of the lot.

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • November 09, 2019 11:48
added
prices
info pages
reviews

While I typed my text, Arco was ahead of me. So apparently contact can be sought.

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • November 09, 2019 14:01
November 09, 2019 14:01
I called this morning (Dutch number +31852080260) and just now, but I get an automatic message that customer service is closed. In the meantime I have received an email back but it only states that if the seller is a professional seller I "may have the right to cancel the purchase agreement". I just don't know if the French seller "mtnsavoie" is a professional seller. I did send an email back to ask if they can make an exception, because this is the first time that I made a mistake and did not know that it worked like this: I cannot pay the amount as a student + I have another carefully looked at the analysis report of authenticity of the figurine where two other figurines in the photo are on that document, so not the figurine that is offered for sale; so this also seems unreliable to me. Maybe this could be another reason?
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • November 09, 2019 14:44
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I'm closing this topic because we really can't do anything for you here, no matter how annoying it is for you.

Show original message
7of 7
This topic is locked