3of 3
  • 1,907 messages
  • August 10, 2018 18:30
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Arco had already given this information before:

A few years ago it was decided, for the sake of clarity, to equalize the phenomenon of boxes in the sections Books, Comics, Plates & amp; CDs and DVD / Video / Blueray. A box within Catawiki is something that contains multiple items that may in turn be included separately in the catalog. One user wants to see the individual items (content and box) in their own collection, the other user only wants to see the full box. That is a personal choice, and Catawiki offers both types of users that freedom.

If one item is in a dust jacket, a slipcase, a sleeve, etc ..., we assume that this is the most complete form in which an object is scattered and that such an envelope is part of the item. In such a case, we only include the item once, preferably with the front and back of the envelope as image 1 and 2 and the bare item itself as image 3. Users who miss the envelope can add it to their collection as a note and are of course also free to label it as new for themselves.

Question: I have a Best of the West box with 3 movies, can I put this in 1 catalog item as a box with content indication or do I have to add the box and the 3 DVDs? That is more work, but if it has to .......

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • August 10, 2018 20:10
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Only entering a full box is also allowed. Example . Note image 3.

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • August 10, 2018 21:34
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Arco, hope it is that good?

https://www.catawiki.nl/catalogus/dvd-video-blu-ray/dragers-media/dvd/7331215-best-of-the-west-vol-box

Show original message
3of 3