2of 2
  • 1 message
  • February 22, 2017 12:09
added
prices
February 22, 2017 12:09

Dear all, I am now well over 1000 auctions further on Catawiki and have been very disappointed in recent months by the critical attitude towards the items on offer. Most of the work is done by the provider (purchasing, photos, description and return risk) and yet a minimum of Euro 75 is applied. This forced me to look at other channels as well. What I now observe on the Catawiki site is that the number of different auctions is increasing sharply, but that the quality offered is distressing and that the art items have a highly illustrative character or were even made especially for the auction .... What is your experience and how could the platform work again for the serious provider?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,347 messages
  • February 22, 2017 12:30
added
prices
info pages
reviews

@silkart

If by your call you mean to improve the catalog headings related to art, I can understand your call.
However, you probably only aim at the auctions, but then you are not in the right place here on this collectors forum. The collectors platform has no direct relationship with the auctions, you should contact Customer Service and / or the auctioneers for this.
However, also assume that nowadays the vast majority of the sellers and buyers at the auctions are not from Belgium / the Netherlands, which was still the case a few years ago.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
2of 2
This topic is locked