7of 7
  • 4 messages
  • December 23, 2013 13:42
December 23, 2013 13:42

Dear,

I got a painting from an uncle.

I know that the painter came from the Netherlands, I don't have much more information about it.

Can someone tell me what this painting is worth?

I greet you in anticipation of a response.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • December 23, 2013 13:58
added
prices
info pages
reviews

If this it is, you can add that , otherwise nobody will understand what you mean.

You also mention Louis W. van Soest here, but you did not mention his name at all with the item in Catawiki. Why not?

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • December 23, 2013 18:38
December 23, 2013 18:38

That's the painting I meant. I didn't know how to put it on. With this you have already done a great job for me. Thank you for that

I have mentioned the name. Thanks for the tip.

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • December 23, 2013 21:45
added
prices
reviews

Get ready to goockelen.

He is a very well-known painter.

Painting is perfection is more than 1500 to 2000

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • December 27, 2013 05:10
December 27, 2013 05:10

Placed a lot at Kunstveiling for the first time today and on closer inspection had a question about this to the manager. Response came quickly but turned out to be only a link to the placed lot. Question: Suppose the highest bid on the item is very low, then you are still obliged to deliver and it is possible that between commission, VAT and shipping costs you will invest money in the sale? In the event of such a suspicion, is it possible to withdraw a placed lot during the viewing days?

Perhaps the answer to my question can be found in the FAQ, but I am unable to do so. thanks. Kind regards, Maricla

Show original message
  • 1,106 messages
  • December 27, 2013 08:52
added
prices
reviews

@Maricla

Normally it goes like this:

you create a Lot and offer it for Auction,

the auctioneer decides if it is attractive,

if not he resets it to Draft with a message why not,

that may be the 75 € is not reached in his opinion, then offering it makes no sense,

or he asks for better photos, description, etc. You can then offer it again after following his instructions.

Please note that from the time of offering for an Auction and the response of the Auction Master and/or placing it on the Auction can be weeks, but sometimes also months, as long as this takes, there is a red cross behind the Lot and you can still remove it yourself, then follows it is approved that does not mean that it will already be offered at the next Auction, this can also take some time, only the red cross will then be gone, so you can no longer remove it alone (this requires the auctioneer, in my experience, it will also be requested on request removed).

once the Viewing Days and the Auction are running and the Lot has therefore been scheduled, there must be a compelling reason to get it off again the price I expect I will not get is certainly not included in this,

that's how it is with every auction anywhere in the world you can win and you can also lose

an Administrator has nothing to do with auctions and has no influence on them, only the auctioneer can help you with this. He is at the top right of every Auction.

Baron (Happy New Year)

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • December 27, 2013 09:23
December 27, 2013 09:23

Dear Baronsellery, Thank you for the quick response. Everything is clear and stupid of me, I confused manager with auctioneer. I have to gain some experience and certainly consult the Forum often and then I think that Catawiki will have an addictive effect on me,

Prosperity and health,

Maricla

Show original message
7of 7